Popular Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sometimes Even Friends Don't Understand

That's it. I'm done. Let me say this ONCE, and never again: I don't know WHY I have so many rares. I don't know WHY I'm so lucky. I can't explain it. I started out as the least noticed person. I don't know how or why I got so far. So stop asking.

BigCatsRock101 and I were doing random stuff with each other, playing, talking, the stuff. Then she asks why I have so many rares. Why I went kookoo over a temple of Zios wall thing. She said that she wants the blanket I'm wearing, but she doesn't go kookoo over it.

I want stuff, OK? I'm not perfect, I'm not always giving. I want to GET! Almost everyone wants to get, but they hide it better then me. BigCatsRock101 said something about me being noticed. And I don't want to be noticed!! I told her that, and she said to stop looking so awesome. That's when I snapped.

I yelled at her. And I'm not sorry. Not at all. I told her that I was done. That I was done talking to her. I told her to stay away from me.

I thought she would understand. I thought she would TRY to listen. She asked the question, and I tried to answer. Apparently, I failed at it. I guess I'm just a rare rich, stuck up, snotty girl. Who gave away her two worn blankets, pink mask, a few gloves, and more then a few other rares to friends and people I didn't know. I guess I'm a bad friend who didn't give her one of my legendary gloves, and my firefighter hat.

I yelled at her.

I'm not sorry.

Not at all.

2 comments:

Luna Koroleve said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Luna Koroleve said...

... Okay, so I've thought about it. I'm sorry for acting like a total, um, carrot. I just have this condition, Asperger's Syndrome. It doesn't let me understand what to say to people, so I'd need help. Sorry I was a jerk. Can we be friends again?-"Nook"