Popular Posts

Monday, December 19, 2011

NUUUU!!!!! It Just Gets Better and Better!!!!!!



KK, first things first: Little sister got sick with the flu! Aww, I feel so bad for her! I wish it were me, she wouldn't feel so bad!

Second, I FAIL AT TRADING!!! I want a heart locket for my backup, but NUUU! I am just so terrible at trading! Every single trade I do WILL NOT WORK. Even when I was trying to get a darn fox hat! I MEAN REALLY!? WHO DOESN'T TAKE A BLUE FOX HAT AND A PURPLE PHANTOM STATUE FOR A NORMAL FOX HAT!?

Third (Its good news this time!!), my suspension is almost lifted! W00t w00t! I can't wait! -suddenly freezes-

.

..

...

NNNNUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST REALIZED HOW SELFISH I AM! Look at me! I'm typing on the darn computer and playing Animal Jam in the same room my sick little sister is in!

...

She wants me to leave her alone. ... I still feel bad...

Well, thats all I can think of. Tanks for reading! See ya'll round, LOLz.

No comments: