Popular Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Not So Secret Secret Codex

OK, I'm bored, so I decided to make up a not so secret way of talking to peeps without really... talking to peeps. And the only way to do this is use the Jam-A-Grams. Sadly, the only things we can say is "Pets Rule!" and "Your Den is Rockin!" and stuff like that. I want to be able to have conversations with people. So, this post will be edited over and over again.

OK, so heres the idea: we use what they give us as a not so secret way of speaking. -laughs- Pointless, maybe, but fun.

Jam-A-Gram Meanings:


Upside To Middle Conversation Bits:
Animal Jam rules: Hi, Heyo, Hiya, Hello, and anything else that has to do with Hi.
Pets rule: Hows it going. Whats up.
Turtles rule: It's going fine. Good. Nothing, how are you?
Dolphins rule: Thats good, Im fine too.
Sharks rule: Sweet. Kewl. Cool. Nice.
Crocs rule: Have a great day. See you later.
Rhinos rule: Bye. I G2G. I have to get off.
Elephants rule: BRB. I'll be back soon. See you in a minute.
Seals rule: I HAVE RETURNED, BASK IN MY PRESENCE!!! I'm back. I have returned!
Pandas rule: Welcome back. Nice to see your back.
Monkeys rule: What do you wanna do? Do you wanna do something?
Rabbits rule: I dunno, we could play a game. How bout we play a game?
Wolves rule: We could role play. Wanna role play? I wanna role play.
Koalas rule: Sure. OK. Whatevs, lets go do it. KKz, lets go.
Tigers Rule: Your choice. I'll go where you go.

Middle To Downside Conversation Bits:



I'll continue later. Right now, I need to do stuff of ness.

1 comment:

Luna Koroleve said...

Animal Jam rules! Pets rule!