Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

JAMMERS STOP SCAMMERS


GREAT NEWS!!!!! I got Bellsong back!
AWESOME NEWS!!!! I'm joining the Jammers Stop Scammers move. LOLz I really want all the scamming to stop, or at least slow down. It would make things so much easier. 

Because I am weird like that, I came here without having any idea what to post! Soooooo, I'm gonna mention a few friends to fill the room of the awkward space.

Peeps I like and trust!
BigCatsRock101 (nook)
WolfsHowl (WH)
Coolstripes (Cool)
Garyt123 (Gary)
paola1223 (Paola)
Pizzadrop (Pizza)
Wolfieluv3 (Wolfperson!)

LOLz now I don't know what to post! ... So, yeah... If I ever ask you "What did I tell you about the butterfly" you say "DONT LET IT EAT YOU!!" Goet it, Got it, Good. Well.... thats all for now, bai peeps!

2 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

Glade you got Bellsong back! Sorry I haven't been commenting sense I followed! >.<
You seem like a nice jammer and I hope you meet you in AJ one day! Happy Jamholidays Bellsong!

BellxSong said...

Happy Jamaalidays to you to, and you dont HAVE to post.. Its just nice to get a notice that your still reading, LOLz.