Popular Posts

Monday, December 12, 2011

Animal Jam- Beta Years


I was never in the Beta Years, never. But I wish I was. I can't really tell you what it was like, cause I was never in it, but I have pics I took from the Animal Jam Trailer. I really had nothing to post about until I got the idea, LOLz, So I hope you like.


This is how the beach looked in the Beta Years (I think). Personally, I think it looks awesome, and I love how the water looks.

Woot! More pics! LOLz I love how the tabs look. Other then colors, no one is rated. It's awesome. Everything looks fair and happy, if you ask me. And dens? AWESOME LOOKING! I so wish we still had em like that! I mean, check it out!


Look at that! Those were some of the items you could buy. Some of it is still out, but most? And it's all nonmember. If these came out again, it would be awesome! A lot of stuff would no longer be rare, and I am SO hoping for that! I would no longer be famous for my items! I would no longer me famous whatsoever! And that would be AWW!! SOME!!!


I love the way the... whatever those things names are look! It's almost the same, but you can only see animals and whatevs badges you earned. No pets or anything, nothing is split. I love it more then anything.

I wish even more now I was in the Beta Years. Everything would have been so fun. No clubs, scammers (hopefully), and a maybe a little less drama. -sighs- Now, I have to go return to homeschooling, so bai! Have a great day!

13 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

It would be so awesome to go back to beta years. . .

BellxSong said...

Yeah, it would.

s asc said...

yeah it would be cool bell lol

lildil said...

Its really cool because i have a betta thing once and i saw the same beach i come to animal jam when that kind of beach was there.*sigh* it was so fun!

Ferretluv said...

Yes, the Beta years were amazing...
I played as my first AJ account, Shadowferret.
The gloves I thought, we're useless. Only 45 gems...
So, I got into writing my book series (http://SagwagianHowl.deviantart.com/), and quit playing AJ for a while. Ha, when I got back on, everything had changed. The Beta Days were over. I then bought a membership, but got scammed by Drassila123 and a few others XP
But henceforth, the Beta days were the best...

Ashlynne said...

i was in the beta years it was amazing! i traded all my beta stuff though i didnt know it was gonna be worth alot i like the beta beach better than what it is now

tiggytiger said...

it sounds fun :3

Anonymous said...

I really want to go back to the beta years...

djking233 said...

hey bell! i wish i was in the beta yeaars at least i hav 1 beta a mummy glove

Anonymous said...

Beta days sounded fun but i joined in 2012 im on skylanders beta it might have ended idk! Well im gonna play aj

Rainbow Jelly Simmer said...

Hey i was wondering if you could help me. Im new to the whole blogging thing and really would like some tips. I made a AJ blog called TheAnimalJamReport and i was wondering if you could give me some tips or pointers to help me. You are SO amazing and please please please Reply to me!!! It would mean so much to me!!!

Unknown said...

I'm home schooled too!

Unknown said...

i really wish i was in the beta days and things that are rare now seem so cheap back then and the beta beach looks cool man what i have missed :( WHY AJ WHY i think i have played this when i was younger and stuff but i was so young i only remember icy different looking jamaa and old looking temple of zios............................................ so yeah i miss the beta days... ;( AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOWWWWWW WAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHHHHY AJ WHY U SO MESSED UP WHY U GOTTA HAVE SO UNSAFE SCAMMER AND HACKERS AND SPEND MORE TIME ON CHAT THEN ANYTHING ELSE WHHHYYYY