Popular Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Animal Jam Jammaliday List

KK, so, because it's the day before Giftmas or Christmas or something as such,I have decided to post mu wish list. LOLz yeah, I know, I won't be getting any of this stuff. But, it's nice to want, isn't it? Make you all... hope filled. And thats what I like.... HOPE. LOLz.

~~~Bellsongs Jammaliday List~~~


1. Any and all nonmember Coral Canyon Plants. Or member. I'l take any plants you have to give.
2. Fish Fountain (Not the seahorse fountain)
3. Rain Cloud
4. Globe (for my libraries)
5. Those weirdish stacks of books (also for my libraries)

Wanna wish ya'll a Happy Jammalidays!!! Post your wishlists on this, and I'll make a new post with yours on em. Might even help by sending/trading you (trading for the nonmems). See ya'll round! BAI!!

No comments: