Popular Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

No Idea What Happened

I have no idea what to post! So, I'm gonna complain. ... Wait, never mind. I have something to post about.

Bellsong got banned! ... No, wait, she got suspended. For the third time! I mean, what the nuggets! I didn't even do anything wrong the last two times! The first time though, that was my fault. This time and last time? Not my fault! Not at all! ... I think people are reporting me.

Well, other then that, things are going great. I have a couple back up accounts, like xTheBellsAreRingingx. My day is dandy (Dandy... weird word, sounds like a name). I might explode, my account is suspended, and I'm hungry. Good day all and all, if you think about it. Nothing could make it better!

Well, thats all I can think of. So.. see ya'll round!

No comments: