Popular Posts

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Loading... Loading...

{Loading... Loading...}
{Sorry, Animal Jam Update Failed}

ARGH!! Animal Jam, really? REALLY? Over half the kids want the update, over half stayed up for the update!! I mean, WHAT THE NUGGETS? Why in the nine hells would you do that? WHY??

I'm not over it. Nope, not over it. It just makes me so mad that they say that they'll do something, and then they don't. ARGH!!

I joined this riot thing to get AJ to let out the horses and stuff, but, you know, they won't. -shrugs-

2 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

I'm mad too! >:( I was really looking forward to those updates, but I guess Animal Jam didn't change their mind they're still going to wait for Thursday! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BellxSong said...

Agreed, ARGH!!