Popular Posts

Friday, December 23, 2011

Yelling, Library Books, and Hot Cocoa


Strangest, most annoying, loudest day I'v had in a while. I mean, REALLY!! HOW EXCITED CAN YOU GET ABOUT GREEN ELF BRACELETS??? Really excited, apparently. Today, peeps kept yelling and yelling and yelling at me to give up my bracelets!!

Then I edited my den, it became all full and stuff, then it emptied. I finishes a library, then edited another den, which filled up again, then emptied.

Then, me and nook headed into the Hot Cocoa Hut, and I got my favorite cocoa! It took me 3 seconds to complete it, cause I'm always getting it.


Then, nook yelling "SHADOW WOLVES ROCK!!!". So, because I was bored of sipping hot cocoa, i copied her wolf. LOLz then I took a pick after she made an awesome setting for us.

It was fun, today. Now, I have no idea what to write! So GOOBAI PEEPS!!!!! See ya'll round!!! Oh, and send and spare book piles, LOLz.

No comments: