Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Animal Jam Glitches

Lately, Animal Jam players have been hunting for glitches. And those peeps have found more then the Coral Canyons one. There's Mount Shiveer, Temple of Zios, Jamaa Township, and Appondale. 

The seal is my sister, mreek. It took us forever to time the pic right. 

My friend, XxHopeHeartxX thought it was funny that I was yelling that. She said that she wished the shop would come back, or at least the items.

Never knew there was an elephant on top of the Temple of Trivia game. WOOT!!! Elephants are my favorite animals, next to monkeys.

Stranded. All alone... the soothing sounds of the waterfall lulled me to sleep. I forgot I was lost when I awoke. And when I forgot, I remembered the way back. LOLz weird, right?

The great Panther rested on the abandoned temple, awaiting an unfortunate bird to pass by.
LOLz and a bird DID pass by (A rabbit pretending to be a blue bird). And when I pounced on her and pretended to eat her, she laughed and awaited another animal to eat her.

I was appointed to guard the legendary Mira statue. If someone was to pass by unannounced, I would shoot them down. No one will get past me, no one.

Here, naf and I (... Was messing around? Were messing around? ... Ehh, whatevs!) messing around. I took the pic without his knowledge because it just seemed like the perfect thing: Totally natural and not intended.

Here, I did the Crystal Sands glitch. It took me forever to get it right, and when I did, I made sure to take the picture. So, here I am, sitting on a tree. ... Weird. I'm almost always trying to sit on a tree.

-sighs- And Animal Jam HQ plan to be rid of these... I just know it.
And peeps, i can't tell you how I did this. I promised my friends not to, and this time I won't. Just... try to enjoy the Coral Canyons glitch, I know I made a post about it. So, yeah... BAI!!!

2 comments:

Wolves Are Awesome said...

Was that like really fuzzy shyivy? cause i REALLY know her and i will TELL HER

Anonymous said...

Kewl