Popular Posts

Friday, December 9, 2011

The World Will Explode With My Anger

OK, I know I should stop wearing my rares, but I CAN'T HELP IT! I'm really truly not a rare person. If I had no rares, I would be just fine, or close to it. I know I'm usually wearing them, especially my green elf bracelets. But it was my little sister (Mreek) who got me the bracelets in the first place, just like how it was me who got her a mummy glove. OK, I bet some of you want to know the story, and for those who don't, just skip the next part (Though there won't be much after the next part).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~NEXT PART~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'll start at the beginning. One day, I was trading my mummy glove for a different one. The person I was trading said yes to it, but I never got the mummy glove I was trading for, OR my glove back. I was upset, but I thought there was nothing I could do about it.

Then one day, I told mreek how much I wanted cuffs to complete my outfit. For days afterward, mreek tried to get me them without telling me, and I never noticed. One day, she got all happy and told me she got them, but it was the same with the mummy gloves. She never got them, not even the rares she traded.

That got me angry. I had to do something, because she's my little sister, and it's my job to make her happy. So I go to help and find the email address to contact AJ HQ. They apologized and sent mreek cuffs... and a mummy glove. At first, I thought I had only gotten a glove (I wasn't upset, just cunfuzzled), but when I went through my Jam-A-Grams, I found another letter with green elf cuffs.

So there you have it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~FIN~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Anywho, I'm gonna EXPLODE if people don't stop asking me questions about them. It gets really annoying.

Well, thats all I can think of to write, so I'ma stop. Bai peep, see ya'll round.

1 comment:

The Small Things of PhoenixFeather's Life said...

Heyo Bellsong, it's Me, Glados135. This same thing happened to me, only i got the item about a minute later, :P. And i understand that those people that are like "what for cuffs," i also dislike that, Well that's all i have,

~Your Friend
Glados135