Popular Posts

Friday, December 30, 2011

Impressive Title

Today I woke up later then normal: 6:40. Darnit, I hate it when I sleep in! -shrugs- Whatevs, it was only by an hour.

Right when the I got the green bow, I changed my look.  I LOVE bows and arrows, even though I don't have the faintest clue on how to work them. (Argh, I got glitter in my eye! ... Weird). I'm not sure what kind of look I wanna do, but it has to be... me. My friend said my old look, (with the green elf bracelets) was my best look. She told me that it matched my personality. ... So... I guess green matches my personality.

I guess I look OK.

OK, weirdest thing just happened. My friend came charging into my den and said to go to his storages den. So I did, and asked him why, and he said, and I quote, "I dunno". I mean WHAT THE NUGGETS??? REALLY? What was the WHOLE point of that?

I g2get off! Sorreh peeps! BAI!

3 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

x3 Completely random, but hilarious.

Jen said...

YOU WAKE UP AT 5 TOO?!?!?!? COOL!!! ~The Legendary norty

djking233 said...

u wake up at 5 o'clock! -weird sign-