Popular Posts

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sad... Times Ten... Thousand

"Where's the "Declined your trade" sign?"


Well, Pangaea, I still have my cuffs. She didn't scam them from me. She isn't a scammer.


I keep almost crying. This is the THIRD time I'v been suspended! What if I lose her on the fourth? I just... I can't. I can't lose Bellsong. She's me. Her username is my nickname. I make her use telepathy by using parenthesis, but for some reason, it doesn't feel right on my backups. I... shes me. The others... their not. None of them are me.
The only way to really explain this is with feeling, but I can''t do that. It hurts, quite literally hurts. It's also an empty feeling. I think I'm more then a bit obsessed with Animal Jam.


-looks up at what just typed- -.- That was a small out pour of emotion... sorry bout that. I'm thinking of not posting it, but... no, Ima post it. ... Wish ya'll the luck of the skies (Hasn't done me any good... but lets hope it wont be the same for you).

No comments: