Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Wow, Just... Just Wow

Shocked. More then shocked. I think my head exploded a few times. I made a new friend. At first, I wasn't planning to buddy anyone, but sometimes stuff like that happens. He has a main account (Naf), and a storage account  both of witch I buddied. I normally don't freak over rares, but this time, I felt like the air was knocked out of me. I entered his den, and was taken completely off guard. I had no idea a person could own so many rares. LOLz heres a list of all the items I could count.



25 blue pillows, 6 orange pillows
4 of those weird drum thingies
6 rocking horses
8 gecko flags
So much more

And thats just her main account. Her storage is filled with plants and other rares.

BEGGING ALERT
Speaking of plants... I'm obsessed with them. I'ma plant person in real life, but in the game, I go nuts over the ones from the old Coral Canyons shop. I can't stop thinking about em. So, if you have any spares, I hope you know who to give em to.

OK, this isn't my best post. But I'm tired. And grumpy. And shocked. Aaannd.... my feet are cold. So are my fingers. So sorry about the bad post. I might post again, later today. For now, bai ya'll!!!

No comments: