Popular Posts

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Foxes.... WEIRD

OK, I'ma be posting at least one more time, and at the most, four. I just can't contain my excitement, so, yeah, LOLz.

I was messing around in my den, all bored and stuff. Then three wolves dressed as foxes entered my den and began... playing around. It seemed like they were chasing each other. LOLz I was able to go into edit mode and take pics of them, but it took forever to get a good angle on them. I wanted to make it look cool.

Eternal Fieryspirit
 The orange fox always seemed to be in the lead.

Miss Spiritivy
 The white was always right behind, usually close enough to nip a back leg. It looks like shes running on her hind legs.

Tiny Spiritgirl
The red was following both. It was hard to get an angle on the white and red, cause they got so close to each other at times.

I dunno why I had to post this. So... yeah.... uhh... bai. ... LOLz.

No comments: