Popular Posts

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Really Really Really Pointlessly Long Post Tittle Because I Can't Think Up a Good Post Tittle

Pay no mind to my post tittle. I was bored, and so I typed that, and I'm sticking with it. So, yeah...

Off topic even though I dont have a topic yet:
I have weird friends.

On topic even though I didnt have a topic till now:
I MADE A COOLISH DEN!!!! My friend said it was awesome... I don't know whats gotten into her. Heres a pic.


I'm the black wolf, Miss Fierybrave, of course. My friend Klfrr made a different wolf (as you can see) and named her Miss Icybrave. XD LOLz it was funny.

Random Quiz Time!!!!

What is the most random topic?

1. Timeturner
2. Timmy Turner!!!
3. Notebook
4. World Map
5. Phantom
6. All of the Above.

Personally, I think Timmy Turner is the most random.... hey, I should make this a poll!!!! Poll, AWAY!!! XD

Now, because one of the random topics was phantoms, and because this is Animal Jam and phantoms aren't so random, I have a pic to post. ... Wait... that didn't make any sense to me... whatevs!!!!


About 20 phantoms, you say? ... Wow. I had a weird conversation with someone about these.

Random Person: *yawns* Thats a lot of phantoms.
Me: (Yeah... my eyes nearly exploded.)
Random Person: lol So did mine.
Me: (Mine ALMOST exploded.)
RP: Mine did. It was weird.
Me: -feeling bold- (Your weird.)
RP: *feeling like slapping the bold person*
Me: -feeling the feelings Eternal is thinking-
RP: *Decides to nom on Popsicle*

And thats when the person disappeared. About half an hour afterward, I was sent a Jam-a-Gram that said "Your really nice!" Or something like that. And there was reindeer poop. And it was the person I was talking to.

Now, I have nothing left to say. So, yeah... BAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: