Popular Posts

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Animal Jam News

LOLz sorry I didn't post for a bit. I had to many things going on, most of it having to do with home and cleaning.

So, here is the AJ news, even though most of you already know of it!!! LOLz.

 As we all can see, the new den is out and about. It's an old barn waiting to hold whatever you put in it, if it's horses, geese, chickens, barn owls... you get it.
Personally, I don't see the point in making a den for horses. Why not make a bunny den? I mean, a hole in the ground would be pretty cool, if you ask me. And an actual DEN for the wolves and tigers/lions. And for the kolas? I dunno... a tree? And NOT the tree house, but an actual tree. Something like that. As for the other animals... I dunno... LOLz.
 WOOT!!!! New animal, coming out! And this one we can play, it's no pet! Joy has filled me! And YAY JOURNEY BOOK! I was wondering when they would do more stuff. Back to the new animal.

I know what it is. It's a penguin. LOLz funny thing is, I had a lot of trouble with it. And when I got it, I was all like OH! No duh!! I did it the very first time I read the paper, I did the puzzle. It was easy... kinda. I failed a lot... but then I got it! HERES THE PIC!
See? Told you it was penguins! My little sister, mreek, is gonna love this. Penguins are her favorite animals, kinda. She loves birds in general, like me.
 And NEW PARTIES!!! I like the trading party. It has the weird gift claw... but it robs you, I swear! I go in with 1,643 gems, I come out with 1,113. Less, even. it's so ANNOYING! ... I should learn to save.
And the dinner party? Pretty cool. But when you click the food, it makes an annoying sound. And with A LOT of peeps clicking food, it's SO DAMN ANNOYING!
Oh, and YAY EPIC WONDERS man I keep doing caps! Anywho, as you can see, Epic Wonders now has a clothing bit in the shop. I LOVE the headphones and swords. Golden Glove: Lame. It's not gold, its YELLOW! Same with the horn. If your gonna do gold, make it sparkle, like the ring! I mean, REALLY!!! 

 New items in, old items out. The... rock chair thing and the pink carpet are GOING FREE. LOLz what I mean is, their going away. ... LOLz.
These are new den items, as you can see. They are currently sold at the Temple of Zios, so get em while you can.

These here are for that darn barn, if you haven't guessed. I have a feeling a new land and MAYBE another den will come out soon. I could be totally wrong, but... yeah. I mean, why not make a new land? The people already playing will be all "OMG I wanna play some more because of the new land! Lets get the membership!" And so on.

WELL..... Because I have nothing better to do, I will start a contest!!! It will probably be a ONE TIME THING, but you never know!

KK, so here it is.
THAT ONE THEME
For THAT ONE THEME, you must post a theme idea. Whoevers I like the most, I will give them a rare or something free or something, LOLz. Then,I will post their contest idea on my blog. Every week, I will make a new contest from one of your ideas. So, yeah... This contest ends... at that one time, so COMMENT SOON!!!

Thats all, folks!!! So, yeah.... BAI!!!!

No comments: