Popular Posts

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Friends and Enemies

OK, I have a bunch of great friends. Nook (bigcatsrock101), catrox (kats), aimeerose101. And so many more. I love em all (you know, as friends). And I could go on and on about them, how each one makes the game better for me. But I think it would be a lot more interesting to state my enemies.

WolfPack2022
I don't know how we became enemies. I don't know how it started. I just know that I don't like him.
He is a leader of a shadow clan.... I guess that started it. Shadows aren't my friends. So, yeah. Big fights, ROAR, stuff like that.

Izen
Hes... not a nice guy. Every time he finds me, he follows me, one way or the other. And always when theres no friends. He teases me, bothers me, calls me names. Always there when no one else is.

Well, I don't have much to say other then that.... So, yeah... BAI!

No comments: