Popular Posts

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Time To Tattle

Well, not really tattle. Just tell you how to do the air glitch.



(Click to Enlarge)
OK, so your at Coral Canyons, on the bridge.
(Click to Enlarge)
HERE will be Point A, THERE will be Point B.
(Click to Enlarge)
While running form from Point A to Point B, quickly (fast as lightning) click on the Switch Animals button:
Then, click on the same animal you are. Example: Im playing my wolf. While I run to Point B, I click on the wolf, even though Im already playing it.
After you click the same animal, you will find your animal running on the side of the bridge.
(Click to Enlarge)
While your running, quickly click the open sky UNDER you.
(Click to Enlarge)
And WOLLA! You are now flying!


WARNING!!!
You may fail multiple times! 
There is no way to tell if you will understand these directions or not! 
It may not function well if your computer is laggy.

2 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

Thank for telling me how, I found out how to do the Sarepia air glitch. Stand on the ladder, click the log then quickly change animals. I was doing the air glitch the wrong way, so thanks for telling me the right way! :3

BellxSong said...

No prob, enjoy!