Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

MAKE IT END!!!

ALERT!!!! I am FREAKING OUT!!!! This had absolutely NOTHING to do with Animal Jam, but I must post this, cause if I don't, I WILL EXPLODE!!!!

KK, so this Giftmas, I got a PSP. I was like... WOOT WOOT I'M SO HAPPY!!! And then I opened a second present, and BAM!!! I had the game
Kingdom Hearts
Birth By Sleep
I was FREAKING OUT on the inside!!!! And so I started playing it. ... And playing it, and playing it... and playing it... and then I got to Disney Town. And I was all like "Oh, this is gonna be a breeze, like all the other towns! I'm gonna help someone, make a friend, defeat a boss, and move on!" And defeating bosses used to be SO HARD FOR ME!! I mean, I couldn't ever do it! I had to ask my little brother for help, on different games (not Kingdom Hearts, I'm actually doing it on my own. Crazy, right?!). But when Ventus (the character Im playing) decides to help out a few peeps, I get stuck having to do an ice cream mini game. And it's KILLING me!!!


It's been a week and a half. And I haven't gotten past it. So, I go looking and KH, Birth By Sleep walkthroughs. And finally, I come across one that helps me. But I still can't get it. I mean, I have to click X lightning fast to get past it. And my thumb isn't as fast as lightning! I CAN'T DO IT!!!!
Someone, PLEASE HELP! I can't do it for the life of me!


... I...  need help. I can't do it on my own. I just... I can't. I know it's stupid to be complaining about it. But... OK, the next part is gonna sound cheesy.


Every time I play KH, Birth By sleep, it... fills me with emotions. I watch the opening, and I feel.... longing, sadness, I dunno! And then when I play, certain parts make me laugh, and other parts make me feel all sad. So the fact that I can't beat that one part makes me so mad. I moved onto a different world, and Ventus meets Stitch, from Lilo And Stitch, and then i get all like "OMG I wanna watch the movie!!" Thats what the game does to me. 


So, I can't really feel any emotion but anger until I beat that part. And, agan, I need help. And I have always hated asking for help. ... So the fact that I'm posting on my Animal Jam blog is showing CLEARLY that I'm desperate for help.


So... help. Ask around. I need help.




And a heads up!!!!
ANIMAL JAM PARTY IS THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW! I WILL POST AT WHAT TIME IT WILL BE TOMORROW!!!



So, yeah... help me. And... Bai.

No comments: