Popular Posts

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

To Many Items And Lost Friends


 As you can see from the pictures bellow, I have more then enough Jamaaliday items. I'm thinking of how they might come in handy, but I can't really figure out how... Kinda pointless, having all of these, but a girl gets bored. .... And I have over a hundred accounts...
 Well, other then that random bit of news, i don't think I have.... oh, wait, I do!

I was really rude to all mt friends. Of that, I am deeply sorry. But I seemed to have mostly affected my x-friend, Guapus. We got in a fight (me doing most of the yelling), and I guess that, and the fact that I'm almost always yelling, ruined our friendship... I totally understand why she unbuddied me the first time. I wasn't deeply hurt, I would have done the same. But then she rebuddied me.
 
Everything seemed to be going fine. I tried not to snap at her or yell, and I don't think I did. But, when I log on again, I don't see that shes online. So I go to Jamaa Township. Low and behold, there she is! At first, I didn't notice her. She was dressed in rares (way more then I had, cause I gave away most of mine), and I care not for the rich beings. But I was clicking around, hoping to find a random den to take a pic of, and... I clicked her. At first, I didn't notice the user. But I actually looked and... it hurt.

It really hurt. I had tried not to lose her again. I tried not to let my emotions slip through. And I swear I did no such thing, I swear I didn't yell, nor did I do anything else. So I confronted her, and asked her what I did wrong. What I got in response was only a couple of dots "......". And when I asked again, she said "We don't have to be friends." Then she quickly covered it with more dots. But I'm a fast reader, and I saw what she said.

And it hurt so much. I covered it with my anger though... I yelled at her. I told her that "(I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!)". I was hurt, mad, I thought that we could try to be friends again.

I no longer care for Guapus. What she did hurt more then being bullied and bothered at my old schools. What she did hurt more then being slapped across the face multiple times. I thought we could try again. I thought...

Guapus, if your reading this, I am speaking directly to you. I no longer care for you. I no longer want you. What you did is something I refuse to forgive. I am a Scorpio, and Scorpios hold grudges better then most. I wish to see no more of you, nor do I wish to hear from you. You are now and forever banned from me, my den, and my items. And I would very much like the heart locket back, the pink one I lent you months ago.

No comments: