Popular Posts

Monday, January 2, 2012

Non Member

Non members... oh, how I feel for them. Knowing that a new month is coming, but also know you YOUR GONNA GET NOTHING!!! Non members make up the foundation of the game!!! AJ, I mean, think about it! Without the nonmems, we would be all empty and stuff. There would only be, like, 4 to 8 servers needed. Without the nonmems, we would be all droopy cause it's usually them who make the "rares" worthwhile.
Without the nonmems, we would be all.... I dunno... I just know that the nonmems should get more privileges!!

1. When they get a gift in the mail, they should be able to except it.
2. When it comes to items, they get the least amount. GIVE THEM MORE!!
3. Every three months, the nonmems should get a gift for remaining faithful to the game (We members have nothing to complain about, we get gifts every month).
4. Again, MORE STUFF!!! The plants should come out again! The weird tables should come out again! The rugs, the... well, I dunno, I was never here in the beta years. But MORE stuff.
5. Colors. MORE COLORS. The colors they have? Dull. Empty. Never matches what they want. Let 'em change the colors!

I am trying to be a nonmem when I'm a mem.... not going well. But my dens are fully nonmem.



So, yeah... there you go. Thats how I feel.

1 comment:

Zelda Lawliet said...

Bravo Bellsong!
The rumor is AJ will stop making NM stuff. O.O
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
~Zeldagirl101