Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Dens I Think Are Epic

Lately, I've been seeing some really cool dens. Like, REALLY cool. So, I went to a few random peeps den to check them out, and within, like, half an hour, I came across three dens that I really liked.

fishyfish1's Den

This one caught my eye because of the variety. Yeah, yeah, a lot of den rares. And yeah, I care about den items more then clothing items. But I also like the way it was set up. It has the look of a disordered mess (what mess is ordered?), but it feels... happy. The colors, the way it's set up. It's HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!


catrox's Den
Again, the color, the way its set up. I love it. Happy, full. It shows that you don't have to be a neat freak to have a happy home. I would sooo do my den the way the other peeps do it, but i don't have all the right items.

uniquelog


Its all black and stuff, but whatevs, I like it. I don't really know what to say about it, so yeah... ENJOY THE PICTURES! 

infinitychips's Den

This one. This one isn't as colorful, isn't as... well, you know, disordered. It's... happy though. I friggen LOVE IT!!! I want to copy it. Like, badly. I LOVE it. ... So, yeah.

LOLz those are the dens that I think are Epic. Personally, I think the AJ peeps should really choose who they want to be in the Epic list. And i mean really CHOOSE. Cause some of them are just... not good. ... Thats all I can think of posting, so, yeah... Bai!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

To get on the epic dens list you just fill your den up with random stuff. I wish AJ HQ would really CHOOSE to.

♥FuzzyMushroom said...

Sorry I meant, too*

BellxSong said...

LOLz thats KK. And I agree. Times ten.... Thousand... And five.