Popular Posts

Sunday, February 5, 2012

... Just Read The Post

Yeah, yeah, I know. I know I don't really post anymore, I'm sorry. But I just started Gaia online, and Chicken Smoothie not to long ago, so life has been full. Anyway, a 13 year old girl on a game for, like, 10 year olds? I',m surprised I still like it.

TODAY, out of boredom and the need to help a friend, WhiteFeather, I will post to you how I do my pictures!!!!

Off Topic: If you say your mom hates you, then SHUT UP!!!!!!!! Your mom doesn't hate you, and if she does, then your mom deserves a good kick to Argentina.

Another Off Topic: I'm not dating anyone on AJ. Not even in real life. I'm 13, for nuggets sake!!! So, yeah...

On Topic: I changed my mind. My friend can do it.

So, changing the subject: ... I think I want to quit AJ.

...

..

.

Nothing decided yet. Please post a comment or send me a Jam-A-Gram that looks like this:


Thank you for reading. I hope some of you at least understand why I want to quit.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

NUUUU~! Bell, don't go!!! I might expolde if you do!!!

Anonymous said...

no dont go bell im a big fan please dont go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

PLEASEN DON'T QUIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Love Nook

Luna Koroleve said...

Please*

Luna Koroleve said...

Bell, AJ isn't the same without you.
You're a good friend, and Animal Jam wouldn't EVER be the same without you. Please don't quit.

Anonymous said...

heyyy this is catrox but WHAT ARE YOU CRAZEH?! DONT QUIT, WHATEVER U DO! IM THE SAME AGE AND I LOVE THIS SITE! plz... if you leave...
nothing will be the same on aj. ik we dont talk much but it's fun to hang. Please dont quit :C

BellxSong said...

I dunno.... I just, i want to quit. I'm sorry, peeps. I'll think on it.

Anonymous said...

Nono. Noooonooo. NO! No Bell go bye bye!!! Not aloud! I will smack you! So NO GO!!! NO NOnONONONONONONONONONO!!!!

Ferretluv said...

Oh dear, please don't go~ you make wonderful blogs~!

Anonymous said...

Bell, I know that you have mixed emotions and that we got off to a rough start, but you are a great friend. Remember when we played with the two dragons on your sisters account? That was fun!!!! Remember that Bigcats and I are going to miss you. I'm sorry if I ever did anything. - Chorus2010