Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

ARGH EXPLOSIONS!!

I have WAAAYY to many accounts. Over a hundred, I believe. I might explode.

I also might explde if people keep asking why I traded my green cuffs. "Because" is my answer now and forever!!!

I really want more nonmem Coral Canyons plants. I was visiting random peeps den, and I found one with ALOT of plants.
I have now gone way past desperate. I friggen love plants. It's, like, AAHHH PLANTS I WANT PLANTS ARGH GRAH HRGA!!!! GIMME GIMME GIMME I LOVE PLANTS MEH MEH MEH ME WANTS PLANTS NOW!!!! RAGH RAGH RAGH PLANTS PLANTS PLANTS!!!

HUGE love for plants. I might die. -shrugs- I already died, but it was boring. So I might do it again just to get more plants. LOLz I would give up my wolves magic, but she can't use magic, and it can't affect her.... so, yeah. LOLz nothing I can do for them. NUUUUU!!!!!

Thats all I can think of posting, so, yeah... ENJOY MY WEIRD/STRANGE/STUPID/NESS!!!!! LOLz see ya'll round!!

No comments: