Popular Posts

Friday, October 28, 2011

Second in a Row!!!!

Today is my BIRTHDAY! Nothing going good in AJ though... All I got was, like, a birthday cake. And I had 5 of those!!! -shrugs- Whatevs, I'll live.

Mreek (little sis) wanted to trade her Turquoise Elf Bracelets today. I wanted to get her the best deal, so she handed them over. She ended up with a Headdress, Clover Blanket, Rare Black Spiked Collar, and Black-Red Elf Bracelets for them. -sighs- I had to give up my own spiked to make her happy. But, you know, she's my little one. I have to look out for her.

I was mobbed during the trading for the bracelets. EVERYONE yelled at me "WHAT FOR THE CUFFS!" "I'LL GIVE YOU 3 NONMEM BAT WINGS AND GAZELLE HORNS FOR THOSE!" "3 ELF CUFFS FOR YOURS!!!!!!" It went on and on until I FINALLY traded with a reasonable person. I swear, I'm getting a migraine. I can't even walk out of my own den without people mobbing me for my green bracelets! Aargh!!!

Hey, anyone know how to take screen shots on a laptop? Cause I think my posts are kinda dull without something to look at. -looks around- I don't know what else to say.... So bai ya'll!!!!! I'll miss you, LOLz!!!!

No comments: