Popular Posts

Thursday, October 27, 2011

First Day, First Post

My first blog! Now, I'm not expecting anyone to be all like into this, especially sense I have no idea what I'm doing, and this will fail. -shrugs-

OK, this blog will be about what goes on in my Animal Jam life. The kinks, mix ups, battles, swarms, and all the whatnots that fall from the sky and land at my feet. I'll post at least once a week. At the most, everyday. For now, I'm just gonna give ya'll some background into on my AJ animal.

OK, I have over 40 accounts, but only one I always go on: Bellsong. I started out like the rest of ya'll, a "noob." I had no idea what I was joining, what goes on, and I had NO idea it was so fun, despite my age. (Don't get cunfuzzled, I'm not old. I just think the game started out for kids around 5-10) And I'm a bit over 10. Anywho, I was a dork. A lot of things happened (nothing important) and I became used to the game. Sooner or later, I became telepathic (HUGE roleplay on the game) and now, magic can't affect me. I met WolfsHowl and BigCatsRock101, the two real friends I have. Now we hang out and have fun, being weirdos and crazy fiends that like to sing in the rain. I'm a happy, crazy young wolf, waiting for someone to hunt me down and kidnap me.

-looks at time- Hey, look at that! I g2get to get off! I really want to fall asleep ASAP cause my birthday is tomorrow, and I cannot wait!

Well, see ya'll round!
Bellsong

No comments: