Popular Posts

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Boredom Times 10

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING happened today! The only thing was me trying to get my friend an purple phantom plushie. Other then that, nothing happened. -shrugs- I'll type and maybe I'll remember if something came up.

I spent, like, half an hour editing my den. The reason why it took so long was that people kept coming in and talking to me. About 15 minutes into editing my den, it looked like it was a trading party, all members with lots of rares, and a few nonmems with a lot of rares. Sad thing is, I didn't take the chance to trade.

I went on eight other of my accounts today. Well, actually, only seven. Littletinyme just played along. I made them all look like ghosts, and a lot of other people tried to join. Very annoying, but whatevs. After that, bigcatsrock101 let us all go to her spa. It was hilarious. Some of her friends came in, and they were all like "What is this?" "Who are these animals?" I eventually logged them all out, and littletinyme, bigcatsrock101, and I messed around in her den.

We found a secret library. Well, not really. We were just messing around, like an R.P. I found a few Dragon Clan books, and bigcatsrock101 (I call her nook) loved them. It was pretty fun.

Hey, whaddaya know! Stuff DID happen! Guess I have a terrible memory, LOLz. Well, I'ma gonna wrap this up. See ya'll round!!!

Belsong

No comments: