Popular Posts

Monday, March 19, 2012

Story of My Past... No, Wait, Plan Change

Yes, that's right, I'm telling you the story of my
PAST PAST PAST PAST PAST!!!!!
Yeah... I know you probably don't want to hear about it, actually. So...
PLAN CHANGE!!!
Commencing From Plan A To Plan B.
Loading, Please Wait
http://www.prestige-rc.com/loading.gif 
Loading Sequence Complete
Please Read On


Yesterday, I forgot to get on, but I suddenly remembered my AJ past.
(I used to play a boy wolf named Admiral Fieryspirit)
And when I remembered my past, I decided that, despite the fact that I'm a girl, I will play a boy again.
Yes, yes, you see? Knight Icyclaw!!!
Don't ask, but I think a Knight Icyclaw would be pretty interesting.
...
Makes me think of my past.
...
..
.
BELLSONG, OUT!!!!

1 comment:

happyspeedyfriend said...

your pretty awesome check out my blog we could be good friends ya knowim happypsp thats the name