Popular Posts

Friday, November 11, 2011

BEGGING ALERT

OK, I know I posted earlier, but I just remembered something.

You know that game, Best Dress or whatevs on Animal Jam? Well, while I waited to play it the first time, I had found the perfect clothing. Here's the pic I was able to take before the game started.

Please, please PLEASE, if you have anything like this, even if it's not the real item, PLEASE send it to me. I know the wings aren't even out, and might not even have ever been out, but I'm dying to get the horns, even if I have to trade my purple Gazelle Horns for em. So, again, please send me anything like those wings, horns, or glove. Even if the wings are just Butterfly wings, or an old pair of Scary Horns. I don't expect a glove of any type, but I still hope.

-grins- Tank you for taking the time to real my message, LOLz. I know, Im a begger, but that's me, LOLz.

3 comments:

Luna Koroleve said...

WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATTHEFRIDGE?! YOU HAVE PURPLE GAZELLE HORNS?!?!?!

Lily Quince said...

Annnndddd now you can get just about everything you want for this look! :D Except for the legendary glove..... :P

-OwlEye
(There's a 101 stuck onto the end of that)

BellxSong said...

-laughs- Yeah, I can now. I have a black legendary glove, so that will have to do, LOLz.